What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The ultimate 16 week strength training program
- Learn how to warm up properly, fuel your body effectively and perform dozens of assistance exercises with great form (knowledge that you’ll be able to use to help you get stronger for years to come)
- A section on exactly what to eat and drink before, during and after your training sessions – this information has the power to dramatically increase your strength and muscle mass gains
- Have you ever busted-your-ass in the gym for 6, 8, 12 or even 16 weeks in a row, only to find that you weren’t any stronger at the end of it – despite the effort you put in?
- 5 cheap and easy-to-use RECOVERY METHODS that you can use to speed up your recovery time between training sessions and minimize muscular soreness
- Have you ever gotten stronger, but at the same time ended up with ACHES and PAINS or even injuries that eventually prevented you from training?
- Photographs and detailed descriptions of how to perform the squat, bench press, deadlift and ALL of the ASSISTANCE exercises
- Are you unsure of how to write yourself a training program that actually works – one that produces the results you desire?
- A simple, yet highly effective WARM-UP ROUTINE that will improve your performance and minimize your injury risk
- Do you ever ask lots of people for advice on training, only to end up more confused than when you started?
- Are you sick and tired, annoyed and frustrated by your slow results in the gym?
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Supersize Your Strength scores 70.76/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.andyboltonstrength.org/supersize-your-strength.htm, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: andyboltonstrength.org you’ll also be taken through to andyboltonstrength.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)